Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Step into my office- let's talk business.


Can't wait to see all of you at our next meeting in a few weeks! I have a thought and a question about our upcoming meetings. (I hope I don't bore you too much...)

1. If you haven't received the invite for November 20th be sure to let me know. I did change the time to 10 am.

2. When we set our January 15 meeting, I didn't realize that was Martin Luther King weekend. We are planning on going out of town, so I won't be able to make it. Does that effect anyone else? If so maybe we should find another day, if not no big deal.

Happy reading!
Marit

2 comments:

  1. I am all for finding another date. I don't currently have plans for that weekend, but now that you mention MLK weekend, makes me want to take advantage of the long weekend as well! Shall we talk at our next meeting?

    Let me know if there's anything you need help with for our next meeting!

    Love the post by the way! So clever with The Office : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't currently have plans for that weekend either, but I am open to amending the date of the meeting. Perhaps we should discuss this weekend....

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete