Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Recipes!

Hey! Sorry to totally be bombarding you with blog updates these days .... I just have a lot of time this week before my class starts next week, so am having fun doing all the nerdy stuff I love to do : )

If you head on over to our recipe blog (via the button in the sidebar) you'll see I posted Anna's couscous recipe. I've made it quite a few times since she hosted last May so thought maybe you guys would like the recipe as well (it's from myrecipes.com so I just googled a bunch of the                                             ingredients and it popped up!).

We obviously don't need to have every single recipe we ever consume as a group up on the food blog, but if you haven't posted there yet and feel like it, go ahead and add a recipe or two from when you hosted. Or just send me the recipe and I'll do it for you!

-Carolyn

No comments:

Post a Comment