Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Recipes online?

Hey Girls,

Great meeting yesterday! Anyone want to write about it? I will post the group photo sometime this week. I was thinking it might be cool to post our recipes on our blog! That way we can find them whenever we want and who knows, maybe we have a follower out there who wants to try some? You can create a new tab/page right at the top of the blog and we can throw all of our recipes in there. I could post mine all together under the title "Recipes from Portrait of an Artist" or something like that... and then they will all be in one place and Solveig can easily snag 'em to throw in a book. Only problem is I can't figure out how to add a new page... I tried and it didn't really work. Any geeksters out there who can help me out?

Carolyn

PS - this wouldn't be taking over the final book product we've been planning on. It would just be an easy way to keep them together electronically. : )

No comments:

Post a Comment