Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Meeting #16: Water for Elephants

Hi ladies,

Sorry if you just got a short little blurb from me about Little Bee ... I was doing some housekeeping and didn't think we had a post for that one yet, but we do, so I deleted the one I was writing. Sorry for the confusion.

But if anyone has photos from Water for Elephants they'd like to add, just add them to this post or you can email them to me. I think that was one of the first meetings where we were all there, so quite the momentous occasion!

If I remember correctly, we all gathered at Heidi's on a dark and stormy night in October, where we dined on homey foods like meatloaf, yum. Moose kept us entertained, as per usual. : )

-Carolyn

1 comment:

  1. And duly noted: do not send Heidi any more pictures of dogs. Moose will devour them. :0

    ReplyDelete