Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bookettes Field Trip- Eat Pray Love screening


Ladies!

As I mentioned at our last meeting, we have a screening of EAT PRAY LOVE, starring Julia Roberts and based on the book of the same name, coming up. The screening is next Wednesday evening, August 11, at Theatres at Mall of America at 7:30pm.

Is anyone/everyone still interested in going? (There's also a screening on Tuesday at Rosedale, if that works better for people.)

See you soon!

Which day/location works best?













2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm in for either night!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Can't wait!!! This is one of those rare cases where I think the movie will actually be better than the book. I know, most everyone loved this book, but I found the main character a bit annoying and whiney... but that's nothing Julia Roberts can't remedy : )

    ReplyDelete