Pages

Monday, June 28, 2010

Candlelight Discussion



Anyone remember what story Solveig was telling in that photo? I think it had something to do with adventures in a chinese market?!
I love the pins -- thanks to Marit! Such a cute idea. I think we should all wear them to every meeting... you forget yours, you can't come in! Kidding.... ; )
Jenna was at the meeting as well, we just forgot to snap the photo until the very end. I thought of photoshopping her in, but not sure if my skills are advanced
enough for that!
Thanks for a great evening ladies. Looking forward to August 30th!

Carolyn

7 comments:

  1. If the right side of the collage is cut off in your browser (it wasn't on my large monitor at home, but now that I'm on my smaller work monitor it is) just make the webpage bigger by pulling the bottom right corner out. The page should adjust to reveal more of the collage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, if you're wondering why I've been turning most of our photos variations of sepia and b&w it's because we've all been sporting some pretty mean red eyes that even the red-eye corrector cannot fix! ...but I like the vintage sepia look anyway : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies! Stine's sis Catherine here. I'm not a crazy blog stalker, I swear. Stine showed me your blog and I just had to let you know that YOU GUYS ARE SO FRICKIN' CUTE! That is all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks sis! And thanks Carolyn for the adorable photographic blog entry, and to Solveig for being a phenomenal host!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carolyn! You have such talent - this is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know I love this!! Good work, Carolyn!! Fun to see your comment, Catherine!! Happy anniversary to you and Ian!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the compliments but I was actually thinking I didn't take enough time with the layout because it was midnight and I just wanted to get something posted. Normally I wouldn't have all that white space...

    ReplyDelete