Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Our new FOOD Blog!

Hey Girls! Notice anything new on this page? Scroll on down and look on the right side just after our list of books we'd like to read someday.... I made a new blog for all of our recipes! I figured that way it will be really easy to keep adding recipes as we keep making food for our meetings. Click on the pizza icon to take you to the site where I explain it in better detail and took the liberty of starting out with a recipe post. Feel free to add your recipes when you have time. Looking forward to recreating some of the goodies we've enjoyed so far!

Also, I added Hannah, our newest member, to our email notification list... so welcome, Hannah! Can't wait for you to meet everyone at our next meeting! (I'll email you with the details on how to sign in to the blog).

~Carolyn

2 comments:

  1. Hey Hey!

    Thank you for the welcome, Carolyn!

    Just wanted to say how excited I am to meet all of you and be a part of this group! It seems like I have been following along (at a distance, of course) since it began, and I can't wait to join in the conversation ... and the food sampling :)

    Thanks!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, Carolyn!! And thanks for adding, Hannah to the blog... did we ever add Sarah?

    I just finished the first part of the book this afternoon and absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read on. How about you guys? Are you enjoying the book? :)

    Happy reading!!
    Marit

    ReplyDelete